Monday, July 16, 2012

Trampoline Madness

In 1996 I took the funniest picture ever.  I wish I still had it.  It was of me on a trampoline in the air, horizontal position with my arms outstretched....not a care in the world. It looked like I was laying on a bed, that's how horizontal I was.   Today I tried to recreate that picture for the first time since I've become an adult.  
The thing about becoming an adult is that age can lead to inflexibility and abnormal fear, both of which ruined the shot.  I literally couldn't do it with out screams of terror and pain.  In the picture from '96 my arms were outstretched and I was so flat against my bed of air that you could barely see my legs because my shoulders blocked the view.  My chin was up and my mouth was WIDE open.  I was really happy.
I think my goal for august should have to do with fitness because this shot basically says it all.  Look at that face.  F.E.A.R.   Really scared my inflexible back was going to break.   This needs to change. 

1 comment:

  1. The action of moving on a trampoline is in itself one of the most exciting health and family actions that a person can interact in. Being ready to reach levels not feasible by the typical man is anything that speaks to most everyone.

    Trampoline

    ReplyDelete